cessful bidder to give bond,
commissioners not to be inter-
ested in any bids.
32. In case no bid made, commission-
ers to purchase such supplies,
commissioners not to purchase
supplies from any one of their
33. Levy for support of; to be paid
quarterly to commissioners.
34 Annual statement by commission-
ers to county commissioners,
what to contain.
35 Monthly statement by sheriff to
commissioners, what to contain,
36. Duty of sheriff.
37 Any balance remaining in hands
of commissioners to be deducted
from estimate for succeeding
year; jail and almshouse ac-
counts to be kept separate.
38 Levy for payment of.
Birds and Game.
39. What unlawful to kill at any
40 When unlawful to kill pheasants,
partridges and rabbits; penalty.
41. Destroying nests and eggs of birds
mentioned in two preceding
42. Possession of birds mentioned in
sections 39 and 40 prima facie
evidence of guilt.
48. Fines of persons convicted of vio-
lating sections 39-41; how dis-
tributed; commitment to jail
upon failure to pay; convictions
to be made within sixty days
after the offence
44. Constables to arrest persons violat-
ing any of preceding sections
and take them before justice.
45. Sale of pheasants, partridges,
squirrels or woodcock pro-
46 Unlawful to hire any one to
shoot or take such, or to make
any bargain by which any
profit is to be made by shooting,
taking or trapping such.
47. Unlawful to ship or send beyond
limits of county for sale.
48. Violation of sections 45-47 pen-
49. Possession of, evidence of viola-
50. Transportation of, evidence that
such were shipped for purpose
51. Carrying of, from door to door,
evidence that same were offered
62. Testimony in cases of violation of
seven preceding sections; who
not to be excused from testi-
53. Justices to have jurisdiction over
violations of said sections; fines,
how divided; commitment for
failure to pay such.
54. Wild turkeys, when lawful to kill;
55. Snaring partridges and pheasants,
56. Appeal allowed from decision of
justices by persons convicted
under provisions of sections 45,
46, 47 and 55, appealbond.
57. Bounty to residents for killing
hawks and large owls.
58. Oath of person killing such before
justice; certificate of; fee and
duty of justice.
50. Gray or fox squirrels, when un-
lawful to shoot; penalty, ap-
60. Fine imposed by preceding sec-
tion; how divided.