496 TITLES OF THE LAWS.
8. An act to further amend the charter of the Associated
Firemens Insurance Company of the city of Baltimore.
9. An act to amend the eighth section of Article forty-fifth
of the Code of Public General Laws, entitled, Husband and
Wife, relating to the insurance of the life of the husband for
the use and benefit of the wife.
10. An act making an appropriation for the Executive
11. An act to authorize David Eyler, of School District
number Eighty-nine in Frederick county, to sell and convey to
any purchaser, all that lot of land called "Simon's Delight,"
which was conveyed to him, by Catharine Weller, for a site
for a school house.
12. An act to authorize and empower Joseph A. Harper
and John Greenwood (of William), of Kent county, to convey
certain lands in Kent county, to Richard Smyth, 'of said
13. An act to repeal an act entitled, An act to relieve the
Mayor and the members of the Board of Police of the city of
Baltimore, and all persons who acted under their orders, in
their efforts to maintain peace and good order and prevent
further strife, on and after the occurrences of the nineteenth
of April, eighteen hundred and sixty-one, in said city, from
prosecution for and in consequence of their acts of obedience
to said orders, passed at the April session, eighteen hundred
14. An act to repeal section thirty of Article ten of the
Code of Public Local Laws, relating to the compensation of
the State's Attorney for Dorchester county, and to substitute
therefor the following.
15. An act to repeal sections eleven, twelve, thirteen, four-
teen and sixteen of Article fifty-five of the Code of Public
General Laws, and chapter forty-seven of the acts of the special
session of the General Assembly, eighteen hundred and sixty-
one, relating to the duties of the State Librarian, and to sub-
stitute therefor the following.
16. An act to repeal an act to make valid the qualification
of John Merryman as First Lieutenant of the Baltimore
County Horse Guards.
17. An act to allow Richard W; Hook, former Sheriff and
Collector of taxes for Baltimore county, further time to com-
plete his collections.