12. An Engrost Bill for Relief of Sundry Languishing
prisoners therein mentioned.
13. An Engrost Bill to Enable John Cheney and Mary his
Wife to Sell in ffee Simple Three hundred acres part of a
Tract of Land called Waterford notwithstanding the same
is Specially intail'd on the heirs of the body of the said Mary
by Benjamin Williams of Ann Arundell County.
14. An Engrost Supplementary Bill to the Act Intituled an
Act for the marking highways and making the heads of
Rivers Creeks branches & Swamps passable for Horse and
15. An Engrost Bill for the Relief of the Devisees of James
Phillips the Elder and Anthony Phillips late of Baltemore
16. An Engrost Bill for Erecting a Town at Joppa in Bal-
temore County and for Securing the Lands where on the Court
House and prisons are built to the use of the said County.
17 An Engrost Supplementary Bill to the Act Intituled an
Act for the Tryall of all Facts in the Counties where they
have arisen or shall arise the Continuance of Causes in the
Provinciall Court and Adjournment of that Court.
18. An Engrost Bill for Explaining a paragraph of the
Supplementary Act Intituled an Act Directing the manner
of Electing and Summoning Delegates.