106 License for huckstering.
107, Coat of same
108. Penalty for violation.
109. Selection of jurors.
110. When to be summoned
"" 107 Governor to appoint superintendent
his duties and compensation commission-
ers to supervise, &c
100 Superintendents' bond.
111. Salaries of toll gatherers.
113 Limits of town.
111. Election of commissioners and bur-
115 Vacancies, how filled.
116 Failure to elect, no forfeiture
117 Power to levy and collect taxes to
118. Appeal from assessment.
119. To pass ordinances, impose fines, &c,
120. Taxes, fines, Ac., how collected.
121. By-laws, Ac.
122. Paving footways.
123 Dogs taxed.
124 Burgess to be treasurer, to give bond.
126. How burgess and other officers to
127. When burgess and commissioners to
meet, &c appointment of clerk,
128 Clerks' duties.
130 His bond.
131 To act as constable . powers.
ROAD FROM BARRALLVILLE TO WESTERNPORT.
132 Superintendents of repairs, &c.
133 Orphans' court to appoint.
134 Duty of county commissioners.
135 Superintendents to give bond
136. To render their accounts under oath.
142. Appointment of school commission-
140. Treasurer his bond and duties.
149. District managers their duties.
161. Boards of examiners . their duties.
152. School tax to be levied.
153. Collector to keep separate account of
154 Payments quarterly to school com-
188 Allowance for killing wolves, &c.