1. County commissioners to appoint
trustees, steward and other offi-
cers; to purchase farming ma-
terials; to levy for support.
3. Trustees to have supervision over
almshouse, grounds and in-
mates; to prescribe who shall
be inmates, to report on gen-
eral condition and expendi-
3. May bind out children, delivery
of child to relative; bond to
4. Apprenticeship to last till 21 in
males; 18 in females; appren-
tices to be educated and main-
5. Orphans' court to have Jurisdic-
tion in such cases.
6. License; in what case's necessary,
7. Only applicable where goods
brought or sent from abroad.
8. Penalty; how to be recovered
9. Penalty; by whom to be recov-
10. Clerk to pay to State treasurer
moneys received for licenses,
bond liable; clerk's commis-
Birds and Game.
11. What birds are not to be killed;
12 Season for killing pheasants, par-
13. Woodcock; robin, wild turkey.
15. Having in possession out of season;
molesting nests, penalty; ani-
mals or birds for breeding or
16 Fines, how appropriated; refusal
17. Arrest of offenders.
18. Killing hawk, owl or weasel, re-
19. Proceedings to recover reward.
20. County treasurer to pay upon pre-
sentation of certificate.
21. Contingent fund to meet such pay-
22 Action in case treasurer refuses to
23 Playing in streets or roads prohib-
24 Terms of.
25. Trial terms.