This reel of microfilm contains the Queenstown News. The pages missing from the microfilm may exist, they just were missing from the copy that was microfilmed. As pages are found they will be added to this site.
We are adding records from microfilm that continue the Early State Records series when we believe they can not be converted to text by Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software. Any records that can be converted to text by OCR will be added to the Archives of Maryland Online (AOMOL).
Queenstown News Collection
MSA SC 2951
(Queenstown, Queen Anne's County: John M. Aker)
The Queenstown News began publication in 1882[?] and ceased in June 1956. It was published weekly. Title history based on February 4, 1882 [v. 1, no. 3]. It was also published as the Queen Anne's News and the Queenstown News October 28, 1939-May 3, 1940 and the Queen Anne's News. The newspaper merged with the Queen Anne's Record-Observer (Centreville: 1936) to form the Queen Anne's Record-Observer and Queenstown News (Centreville: 1956).