This reel of microfilm contains the Baltimore Whig. The pages missing from the microfilm may exist, they just were missing from the copy that was microfilmed. As pages are found they will be added to this site.
We are adding records from microfilm that continue the Early State Records series when we believe they can not be converted to text by Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software. Any records that can be converted to text by OCR will be added to the Archives of Maryland Online (AOMOL).
Baltimore Whig Collection
MSA SC 3259
Newspaper, Baltimore Whig
Collection History: (Baltimore: B. Irvine)
The Baltimore Whig began publication July 2, 1810 [v. 6, no. 817] and ceased May 6, 1814. It was published daily, except Sunday. Other editions include the Whig (Baltimore: 1807: triweekly). The newspaper continues the Whig (Baltimore: 1807) and was absorbed by the American and Commercial Daily
Advertiser (Baltimore: 1802).